this is not the correct place for this

  • From: "rolamohammed" <rolamohammed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 05:14:29 +0600

Hi,

i know this is not the list for ISA, but what can i do , i tried to search
but i culd not find any one to answer me, so please try to help me.

here is my questions:-

Dear All,

if i have 3 groups of users in my Network Configured as the following :-

1-First Group==== contain 20 users configured as WEB PROXY CLIENTS.
2-Second Group====Contain 20 Users Configured as Firewall Clients.
3-Third Group=====Contain 20 Users Configured As Secure NAT Clients.

and all of them is Windows XP Pro-SP2, and we have ISA Server 2004 STandrad
Edition SP2, with Windows 2003 St.

and if i create One Access Rule to Close or Disable the Internet Browsing
using HTTP & HTTPS, and in the users set, i remove All Users, and i choose
instad of it, All Authinticated users.
and this is from INTERNAL to EXTERNAL.

Now, if we apply this Policy to disable Browsing HTTP & HTTPS, who will be
not able to browse internet at all from those groups:-

1-First Group==== contain 20 users configured as WEB PROXY CLIENTS.
2-Second Group====Contain 20 Users Configured as Firewall Clients.
3-Third Group=====Contain 20 Users Configured As Secure NAT Clients.

Please, try to guide me as much as you can .