synchronizing calendars Exchange 2003 /Outlook 2003

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:44:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

This may be a simple question but I have not been able to find a way to do
this.  Our Outlook 2003 users are connected to our Exchange 2003 server
via RPC/HTTP or VPN conenctions over the Internet (not on local LAN).

In Outlook, they have a calendar labeled "Calendar" which is apparently in
their personal PST folder, and then another calendar labeled "Calendar in
Mailbox - ..." which I assume is on their online Exchange 2003 mailbox.

Is there a way to keep these two sync'd so that changes made in the
personal calendar are reflected in the online calendar (and perhaps vice
versa too)?

best regards
Mike