synchronize the exchange 2003 if have no child-parent relationshi ps

  • From: NGUYEN THANH BA <BaNT.evnit@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:32:48 +0700

Hi all,

I am going to upgrade to Exchange 2003. I have about 55 domain but these
domain is not parent-child domain. Instead of these domain only trust two
way. As I know to creat routing group connector among exchange sites, these
domains are the child-parent relationships. Can you tell me if I dont have
child-parent relationships, is there any way to synchronize GAL and is there
any risk?

Any help will be hearly wellcome