RE: synchronisation between 2 exchange 2k

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:24:20 -0400

There is nothing built into Exchange that will do this, the options that are
open to you would be Cluster (but this does not mirror the stores) or
something like Legato Co-Standby server.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange