RE: sync with offline address book

  • From: "Manjeet Singh" <Manjeet.Singh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:55:36 -0800

If you are getting errors when downloading the OAB to your workstation,
the files on the workstation may be corrupted.

Does a search for your OST file, the other files in the same directory,
OTHER THAN THE OST FILE make up your OAB. Delete these files and perform
a manual send/receive (f9 key).  This will download a clean copy of your