[ExchangeList] subscription help

  • From: "Paul Ikanza" <PIkanza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:44:40 +0300

I need some help, I need to unsubscribe so I can subscribe with a new
address-I cant find my way around that just yet.

Paul.

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o
                                DISCLAIMER
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS CONFIDENTIAL AND
MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.IT IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
 OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND OTHERS AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.
 IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
DISCLOSURE, COPYING, DISTRIBUTION OR TAKING ACTION IN RELIANCE OF THE
CONTENTS OF THIS INFORMATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL
. NEW VISION PRINTING AND PUBLISHING LIMITED IS NEITHER LIABLE FOR THE
PROPER, COMPLETE TRANSMISSION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS
COMMUNICATION, ANY DELAY IN ITS RECEIPT OR THAT THE MAIL IS VIRUS-FREE