RE: store.exe makes cpu 100%

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 01:33:56 -0500

Exchange database that you're about to defrag has to be dismounted.

ESEUTIL:

C:\Program Files\exchsrvr\bin\eseutil /d
ThePathToTheDatabase+TheDatabaseFileName

Example:

C:\Program Files\exchsrvr\bin\eseutil /d "C:\Program
FIles\Exchsrvr\MDBData\Priv1.edb"

ISINTEG:

C:\Program Files\exchsrvr\bin\isinteg -s ServerName -fix -test alltests

Example:

C:\Program Files\exchsrvr\bin\isinteg -s ExSRV1 -fix -test alltests

you will be giving the option to choose the database that you want to check
for intergrity, and that will show offline status of course.
It will have a number associated with it, type that number then hit enter,
and wait for it to complete.

note that databases pathes and server names will have to be changed to fit
your situation.

Have fun