RE: stop the relay

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:55:57 -0400

Is there a way to stop the incoming mail, before the server has to
digest it?

Can someone test our server to look for "leaks?"

Please don't flood me more, but here goes "mail1.ogh.org" 216.73.56.101
Doug Stelley
Network Admin.
Olean General Hospital
(716)375-7320

The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the
average voter. - Winston Churchill