RE: still no dns proxy bindings

  • From: "Srivas Kainkaryam" <SrivasK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:32:57 +0530

Please trace back to see if you installed/un-installed ANY software, I
repeat any software that you thought would not affect the functioning of
servers. You may have done it long ago but NOT re-booted your servers
since those changes wait for re-boot to take effect. Since you say your
problems occur after a re-boot, I feel this could be a possible
solution. In case you HAVE made changes to software, see if you have a
backup and restore the same, if you have not made any changes, I suggest
you contact microsoft paid support and talk to them.
Hope to help and learn,