[ExchangeList] srp status: disconnected [BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express 5.0]

  • From: Gene Sibbs <gen_sib@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Ok! Here I am again with BESX related issues and still seek your expert help. SRP status: disconnected on BESX serve?  I have used the same Serial Number and License Key at another client, does this Free BESX have limitation as to the number of Free BESX I can roll out using same Serial Number and License Key? If not how can I get SRP status to connected?

Remember that BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express 5.0 is for free.

What is the number of BESX are allowed on a single network enviroment?

Thanks G