RE: sorbs DUHL

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:02:36 -0500

I had this problem before and everything they did made sense later.

What happened is we had one computer infected with a worm and it was sending
email like crazy. When I found that our domain was black listed, I tried to
get them to remove it from the black list but that didn't happen until we
found the guilty computer and cleaned it from the worm, and as soon as I
sent them the request again it was removed.

I think they test the domain name for any spamming before the clear it.

If any is having the same problem, look for the problem that they are
detecting every time they test your domain name.

Best of luck to all