RE: sorbs DUHL

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:22:36 -0500

Sorbs is a pain in the ass, they appear to be more of a anti spam
vigiliante and disagree with the way they handle cases. After one of our
servers got infected, a lot of our emails were being blocked. It took us
about 3 weeks to finally get it removed. They did not respond to any of
my emails which I believe was the only way to contact them. But someone
here eventually got it removed from their list. I'm assuming they have
not responded to you? Hope you can find a way get off the list and
without paying their fines.