some v.basic help

  • From: "buzzin" <boggled@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:42:49 +0100

Good afternoon all

I'm a veritable exchange noob, and as such you will probably see me as a
fickle knowledge whore, for which I apologise. However I have a
predicament at present which I hope you will be willing to help me out
in.

We have a machine with win2k server on it, and MS exchange 2k
Everything was running fine for a few months, but recently the exchange
has stopped auto starting upon reboot of windows..
1 of the guys opened up a window ( I think it was something to do with
AD ) and manually started some of the MSExchange services , which
eventually (after 20 mins or so)  got exchange running fully. However
I've been trying to replicate that recently and have been at a loss to
do so..( said "guy" is also at a loss )

so if you could please inform me how to make sure exchange auto starts
everytime windows reboots and if you know of any problems that would
give these symptoms, I would v. grateful

ta

buzzin