some mesage not send

  • From: "Marian Javorcik" <mjavorcik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:48:59 -0600

we run exchange 2003. I created SMTP connector and defined "Specify when
messages are sent through this connector " connection time as "run every
hour". But some messages are not sent. The queue for this message is
marked as scheduled, but "Next time connection retry" is not defined. For
other message queues is this time defined and messages are propertly send
every hour. When I force connection for this queue or I restart SMTP
service, the message in this queue is send.
Any idea? Thanx.