RE: small business server

  • From: Achmad Mursalin <ach_m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:59:13 -0800 (PST)

hay Kenny :
I have 1 LAN card because i connect via modem dialup to ISP. what i have to
configure to external LAN card.
thx
 Kenny <3park@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://www.MSExchange.org/
1. setup remote access enable internet sharing (maybe u need install 2 lan card
, 1 for internet, 1 for intranet2. registered domain name point to your ip
address3. setup you smtp server and dns setting4. setup your pop3 connector to
collect ips email and redirect to user email account5. setup your recipient
policy xxx@xxxxxxxxx test your mail server  telnet 127.0.0.1 25  / telnet
127.0.0.1 1107. 25 (smtp server) / 110 (pop server)8 setup outlook exchange
account and test   Best Regards,Kenny Chan -----Original Message-----