RE: slipstream exchange service packs

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:54:22 -0500

1) No. Simply install the service pack immediately after the server
install. Note that you may run into "this file is newer"... Prompts.
Just select "keep". Somehow, my memory says that there are about 40 of
them, but that could be completely off base.

2) Slipstreaming of Exchange service packs is not supported. (And I've
tried - I could never get it to work even in testing.)