slipstream exchange service packs

  • From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:39:34 -0800

Couple of questions on switching from an Exchange Trial Version to the full
version

1) If the trial version is at SP2 level but the full version cd is at the SP1
or no SP level, will this cause any problems when I go to do the reinstall to
upgrade to the non trial version?

2) If the service pack level is an issue, is there a way to Slipstream the
original version to the SP2 level?  I've tried googling, but that only comes
up with slipstreaming of the OS.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting