slightly off topic but...

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:40:47 -0500

In Outlook 2000 / 2002 / 2003, does anyone know of a way to be able to
send a "notification email" that alert someone of an appointment in the
calendar without inviting them?

Example, I make a dentist appt for tuesday noon, I need to remind the
boss automatically without inviting her to go to the dentist with me.
(don't ask me, thats how it was explained)

Excange 2000 & all Outlooks loaded
-Doug

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.