setting up to reply address in exchange-outlook

  • From: "shoeb" <shoeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:52:07 +0400

Hi,

Earlier we had a mdaemon mail server where few users had two profiles
with 2 different email addresses in outlook. For example user john would
have john@xxxxxxxxxxxx and john.juh@xxxxxxxxxxxx . In outlook he has two
different profile for the two email addresses. So whenever he wants to
send a mail with reply address john@xxxxxxxxxxxx he uses a john profile
and whenever he wants to send mail using reply address
john.juh@xxxxxxxxxxxx he uses john.juh profile.

Now when we migrated our mail servers to exchange we had a problem in
setting up the mails as above. Since in exchange there is only one
primary email address which is the reply address, is there any way where
a user sends a mail can choose a reply address. ?

Best Regards

Shoeb