RE: setting up domain name aliases

  • From: Göran Svensson <goran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 23:58:28 +0100

I have added to fake domains (they only exist on our local dns and I use
that dns as a resolver on the machine I use to send mail ) in the default
policy under Recipent Polices. and
And it does not work, yet..When I send a message to the user test@xxxxxxxxx
I got the message from postmaster: Delivery to the following recipients

I´ve also restarted the RUP to speed it up.

> In Exchange System Manager, under Recipients / Recipient Polices I
> edited the user and group policies that I have for that domain and added a
> new SMTP address under "E-Mail Addresses"

Have I missed something? Where did you edited related policies?

and also edited my related policies for that domain name to add the alias
domain name as well
> ("Advanced")
> best regards
> Mike