RE: services exchange stop

  • From: "Opeyemi Olomo" <o.olomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:24:55 +0100

I had that problem once. I think it has  to do with a conflict with the Site
Server ILS service. If you have this service enabled and you are not using it,
disable it. The services should stop running.

Opeyemi Olomo
Corporate Development,
Ocean and Oil Holdings
10th Floor, The Octagon
13A AJ Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Lagos
Office Tel No: +234 1 320 0818-9 Ext: 123
Mobile No: +234 802 291 0164