services exchange stop

  • From: Achmad Mursalin <ach_m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:17:39 -0800 (PST)

In this morning since 2 (two) days ego My exchange server 2000 :

services stop sudenly  and must be start again  in services :

Microsoft exchange: IMAP4, Management, MTA stack, POP3, Routing Engine, System
Attendant, SMTP,WWW Publishing service.

Event Viewer : Event ID : 7031, source : Service Control Manager.

The Microsoft Exchange POP3 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this
56 time (s).The following corrective action will be taken in 0 millisecons : No

what happened with my exchange server or Virus:

please halp me.

Do you Yahoo!?