RE: service pack

  • From: "Laxmaanan K" <laxmaanan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:02:26 +0530

 Here I installed Exchange 5.5 in NT machine. Its is working fine.  We are
using Mailbox, Public Folders, calendar and OWA options by the Exchange
server . Using Exchange we were enabled these services which I mentioned
above. To sending and receiving e-mails through the third party software
namely FTGate which is running under different NT machine. In such a case we
were not able to send mail directly from the Mailbox. For the trial purposes
we created only 30 mailboxes, those people were member of Exchange as well
as in FTGate also. Other users they can send and receive e-mails through
FTGate which are not member of the Exchange server. In this situation we can
?t add the third party tool in the Exchange server. Because all our mails
will be downloaded into Exchange server, Exchange users can receive their
mails. But not FTGate users. So that undelivered mails are stored in the
Exchange server. Is there any solution for it.

Lakshmanan K.