RE: service not start

  • From: "Hery" <hery222@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:40:40 +0700

OK, i just tryto start the service, and send an email to account i had
created.
I can see there's 1 item for the account now.
then i try to restart server.  after that i check the services again.  the
problem still the same, they won't start. so everytime i must start
manually.  have any idea to solve this ?