RE: server 2000 VPN

  • From: "steve.alcock" <steve.alcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:31:37 -0000

Mark Shevill :
Look on www.winnetmag.com but you need to have a registered account to
read them.

Thanks Mark, I have subscribed and had a look, unfortunately it is a broad
based document, it assumes one understands the functionality of the
component snap ins, I have had several documents regarding setting up a VPN
on a 2000 server but none give explicit inputs, I am trying to set one up
using ADSL ....... it's not as though I haven't tried ( I downed the server
last weekend, not sure how and it took me all day Sunday to get it back up
and running ) I have now set up a new lab scenario ( hate working Sunday's )
so I can re trace my steps but a step by step ( idiots ) guide would be of
great help like the one I found for server 2003 ( that worked first time in
the lab )........

Steve Alcock