send permissions and different domain

  • From: <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:12:02 +0100

Hello everyone
I am looking for tip on how to do this process easier and more effective

?We have 3 domain names hosted on exchange
?There are 7 users that have accounts from all 3 domains
?There is one primary account and the incoming mails to other accounts
get forwarded to primary
?Users reply to different domains but use the option from and answer
from proper domain
?Now we want to give pretty much full control to all these 7 people to
each other box, including read, write, send as
?It is a crazy and messy process if I want to go on every mail box and
set up permission for other 6 users * 3 domains, so I tried to make a
group and put all these guys into that group and set permissions. But
it actually made the situation worse and none could send email to each
other coming back as permission denied
?So is there any easy process or third party or trick which makes this
task easy for me? Instead of doing 21 account * 20 others which is
420!!!
Help is apperciated