RE: securing OWA using SSL

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:11:09 -0300

    Hello there.
    Well, I've been in that situation, and believe it or not it was
something about routing. Is your OWA already in DMZ? We found out the
problem monitoring the firewall and with silly command tracert.
    Try that, its probably some route problem.

        Dêniz Feital

        GIC - Chiptek / Vésper

        Tel 55 11 3489-7730

        Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer