searching for errors in entries

  • From: "Mervyn" <mervyn.neary@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:07:28 -0600

To whom it concerns

Hopefully you can shed some light on this issue I have. I have created
hundreds of Gallantries on the exchange server over the last 12 months. I
believe that some of the gallantries have been created incorrectly and
need to be amended. Now instead of going through all entries individually,
i would like to know is it possible to do a sweep search through entries
looking for errors. Also at the same time is it possible to search for
errors in the gallantries from a certain date  i.e 1st June 2002

Would adice would be much appreciated.

Mervyn Neary