RE: script to delete mail in deleted item

  • From: manjunath bn <manjunatha.bn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:26:02 +0530

well guys I'm little delaed reading this article.

good thing of exmerge utility is while migrating user mail boxes you
can disable them as you progress using exmerge.

you can scheudle this one, but I suggest you to be present while
working with exmerge...............'cause you can troubleshoot if you
find any thread errors.

go through the exmerge docs , they are well written.

else revert me I ' ll get you the documents......

manjunath
Jr.TOM
opsource .inc