RE: script to delete mail in deleted item

  • From: "Dan Klobnak" <dan.klobnak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:09:14 -0500

I have been thinking about this as well. Outlook's (2000) Auto Archiving option
to delete/remove items older than threshold does not seem to work. I was
planning on working with ExMerge. Is this the only option for Exchange 2000 SP3
as well? Can one  create a scheduled task or package for this to run? If so,
any good resource (other than MS Support - I will check that area). Thanks! Dan