[ExchangeList] Re: sbs 2008 ssl cert replacement - how to do

  • From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:02:27 -0800

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hmm, is that something
new in IIS7? Under 6 it won't let you generate a new
csr until you remove the existing cert...

Or is this a function of having to use the Exchange 2007 console to install
the cert?

Which is the correct way to install a new cert on Ex2k7/IIS7? As I noted.
I've seen it suggested both ways as "THE" way to do it.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: