same named computer has messed up network

  • From: "steve alcock" <steve.alcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:52:19 -0000

Hi team,

Windows server 2003 sp 1 new install .......

All working fine until a new client was introduced with the same name as
the server now nobody can log onto server loads of event errors re no
dns / active directory ........... any ideas how I can  recover this

Many thanks

Steve Alcock

Calderglen Computers Ltd
Calder House