RE: salary(OT)

  • From: "Bob Fronk" <bfronk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:29:55 -0500

Greedy for 5 yrs (IMHO).

However, I don't know the cost of living in that area, so the extra $15K
might not be that much.

One thing I have learned is it isn't always the money that makes a
difference.  If they won't go to the salary you want, ask for something
that doesn't really cost them anything (extra days off, or something
else that means something to you)

Bob Fronk, MCSE

bfronk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://www.davishelliot.com>