[ExchangeList] room booking site to integrate with exchange 2007

  • From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:18:02 -0700

-------------------------------------------------------Have a client with a
dedicated Exchange 2007 server hosted in a National
Telco data centre, all staff access exchange via RPC over https.

In each of the 2 offices there are several boardrooms that are used by staff
and subleasors.  The Subleasors do NOT have any access to the main exchange
Exchange server.

I am looking for a way to schedule meetings in the boardroom so that the
free/busy status is accessible to all authorized parties and is accessible
separately from the Exchange server itself.

Anyone know of a 3rd party service that can intergrate with little to no
changes on the exchange server.  The SLA's wth the telco preclude installing
any software they haven't vetted and are explicitly willing to support. I
only have access to MACD's,. they handle keeping the box running and up to

Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting
Creating Solutions for the small and medium business computer user.
help@xxxxxxxxx (use pgp keyid 0x3AD5C11D) http://www.pdscc.com
Blog: http://www.pdscc.com/blog
(604) 739-3709 (voice)

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: