RE: reverse dns

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:30:57 -0700

Thank you very much for help

________________________________

From: John Tolmachoff (Lists) [mailto:johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:43 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: reverse dns

http://www.MSExchange.org/

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=69.226.93.3 shows that
wsc1.jomax.net is responsible for the PTR record.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=66.209.104.106 shows an endless
loop which would need to be fixed first by your ISP.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=204.60.203.77 shows a good PTR,
but that PTR does not match the A record.

John T

eServices For You