RE: reverse dns

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:41:53 +0800

try this :  <>

From: Ara [mailto:ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:13 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] reverse dns

Helleo everyone

Would someone point me to a good documentation on how to setup reverse dns
for my exchange server? I have been looking around but very confused at this

Help is much appreciated

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

This message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
and permanently delete this message including any attachment(s), without
reading it or making a copy.
Any outgoing message has been scanned for possible harmful file(s) or
script(s), but it is your sole responsibility to run detection tools as we
won't guarantee the safety of message(s).