RE: retrieving deleted mails/mailbox

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:04:16 +0100

You want to access his mailbox?
-----Original Message-----
From: raju [mailto:rajumv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 10:52 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] retrieving deleted mails/mailbox
Could any one help me to retrieve deleted emails/mail box of particular
user from E2K working W2k.

email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
The opinions expressed in this email may not be those of Havelock AHI
WLL, Bahrain.
List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site:

.exe files & more.

ranges. For more information on our products, please visit This disclaimer was sent by GFI MailEssentials
for Exchange/SMTP.