[ExchangeList] Re: retrieving an e-mail

  • From: "Martin Blackstone" <MBlackstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:07:40 -0700

Message Recall will not be successful if:

*        The recipient is not using Outlook.
*        The recipient is not logged on to the mail service provider.
*        The message has been moved from the Inbox.
*        The message has been read.This includes viewing the message
with the Preview Pane so that the message is flagged as Read.