Re: restore the mails from exchange 2003 online full backup

  • From: "Almassud, Abdulmohsen \(MJ\)" <aalmassud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:54:07 -0500

Dear Siva,

I hope you're problem have been reolved by now, but if not, then let
tell that restoring online backup with Exchange 2003 is as easy as 123.

All you have to do is create a Recovery Storeage Group and restore your
online backup to it, and then exmerge data to it.

For details on such operation, try this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/UseE2k3RecS
torGrps/7189d0e4-ba72-4651-9b58-84b7484e5206.mspx

I wish you all the best

________________________________

Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:29 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: restore the mails from exchange 2003 online
full backup

http://www.MSExchange.org/

 Dear Siva,

                  I am also facing the same problem, actually I don't
know what to do! If you got the answer pls fwd to me

On 11/28/05, Sivakumar Ganesan <sivakumar.ganesan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi

I have lost all the mails in the server mail box of exchange 2003
server. I
have only online full backup. Is there any way I can restore the
database
and retrieve my mails. Please guide me if any of you know how to recover
from the backup

Thanks and regards

Siva......