[ExchangeList] Re: reset password

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:12:46 -0400

See this:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=907271

  _____

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Knijn
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 4:20 AM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] reset password

Good morning,

I am trying to let people from elsewhere (not in the domain but via a secure
tunnel connected to our network) who are working with Outlook and Exchange
2003 server to change their password by setting the flag "user must change
password at next logon", an error-message appears "Your Windows password
could not be changed. To change your password, you must log on to your
organization's network or contact your system administrator".

How can I let people change their own network-password when they are not
logged on to the domain?

Thanks.

John