RE: repository?

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:02:46 -0500

Go to the properties of the drive and enable Disk Quota.  Then assign
the numbers you want to use.  However, remember that the disk quota goes
against files that are owned by someone, so if the administrator owns a
file in a user's directory, it will not count against their total.

All this can be found in Win 2000 help in the start menu.

Matt Walkowiak