RE: reply to message in owa brings up msi

  • From: "Roger Valle" <Roger_Valle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:05:08 -0500

Look for article 298110 and apply method 2: http://support.microsoft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Almassud, Abdulmohsen (MJ) [mailto:aalmassud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:00 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: reply to message in owa brings up msi

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have seen this problem before, and it's about a font type

I don't remembering fixing this problem, because we had office install
over the network, so the MSInstaller finding the cab file it's looking
for and it's all good.

I know supplying Office CD will fix it, but if you figure out another
way let me know please.

Thanks

MJ Almassud

Network Administrator