RE: reply to message in owa brings up msi

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:49:54 -0800

I do not know how to resolve it, but I believe it has to do with the fact
that either Outlook or Word is installed on the Exchange server, Outlook or
Word is installed on the user that is trying to use OWA, and spell checking
is enabled.

Does the same thing happen when they create a new message?

John T
eServices For You

OLK2k3