reply to address problems

  • From: "Tim Sutton" <t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:14:36 +0100

Hi all!

was wondering if anyone's come across this problem before: when a user
sends an e-mail out, the reply to address is changed to something like
this: /o=TBA/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=ML_Leeds

It looks like the X400 information is being sent out as opposed to the
e-mail address but I can't for the life of me work out why. any
suggestions, folks?

I'm running a windows 2000 and MS Exchange 2000 server setup with the
users on both Win2K Pro and XP Pro (SP1) running Office 2003.

Regards
Tim Sutton <mailto:t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>
IT Systems Manager

Troup Bywaters & Anders
Eastgate House
10 Eastgate
LEEDS LS2 7JL
Tel: 01132432241
Fax: 01132424024
E-mail: t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to
whom they are addressed. They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you have received this transmission in
error. please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital
copies and destroy any paper copies. Thank you.

Groupshield 6.0 - Troup Bywaters & Anders
Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to whom
they are addressed. They may contain privileged and / or confidential
information. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete any digital copies and destroy any paper copies.
Thank you.

GIF image