RE: replocating a server

  • From: "Mike Duncan" <mduncan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:25:19 -0500

Also, make sure you have at least 2 global catalog servers.  That will
help the efforts.  We enjoyed the cluster setup so much, we figured what
good is high availability for exchange, if you can't get an IP address.
So we threw up a cluster to handle DHCP.  It's expensive, yes, but
depending on what your business is (I work at a law firm, 250
attorneysXbillable hour/per minutes of downtime) any downtime can make a
ton of stress for you.