replication of public folder does not work

  • From: "cor van rees" <corvanrees@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 13:37:34 +0200

After the migration of Exchange 5.5 to 2000 from one site (admin group) public folder content is not replicated from one site to another. It's only one way that is giving problems. Mail is flowing in both directions, so there is nothing wrong with SMTP traffic. Also the mark 'do not allow public folder referrals' on the Routing Group Connector is not set. I also created a second Routing Group Connector for testing, but it had the same result. When I track the message it gives:

message submitted from store
message submitted to advanced queuing
started message submission to advanced queue
message submitted to categorizer
advanced queue failed to deliver message

I have a third Routing Group configured exactly the same way, and there I have no problems.

Does anyone of you have an idea?
Thanks in advance!

Regards, Cor

Talk with your online friends with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl/