[ExchangeList] Re: repairing corrupted store

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:21:29 -0400

nevermind on the administrator mailbox.

I found an old post online from Mark Fugatt that you cant be logged in
as the same account your running the move tasks utilities on.   I logged
out, logged in as a different admin level user, and moved the
administrator mailbox.  Worked perfect.

Anybody ever move the system attendant mailbox?

thats the last one I am concerned about

  _____