RE: repairing IIS after SUS

  • From: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 18:28:57 +0300

Check Outlook rules.. You can try to delete the existing rules and create
the new ones later on..

Regards,
Mohammed Athif Khaleel
Asst.Network Engineer
AlFaisaliah Group Information Technology
Tel.: +966-1-461-0077 x.209
Moble.: +966-509774015
Email: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Save Internet, Keep all the systems patched"