RE: repairing IIS after SUS

  • From: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 17:56:18 +0300

All you can do is, Uninstall IISLOCKDOWN TOOL & URL SCAN TOOL. These
applications will actually block .asp and many other. These are installed by
default along with SUS.

Mohammed Athif Khaleel
Asst.Network Engineer
AlFaisaliah Group Information Technology
Tel.: +966-1-461-0077 x.209
Moble.: +966-509774015
Email: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Save Internet, Keep all the systems patched"