RE: repairing IIS after SUS

  • From: Saini Jaskaran <Jaskaran.Saini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 14:58:23 +0100

Have you checked the eventvwr. Any error reported will helpful in finding
the root cause....

Regards

Jaskaran

JASKARAN SINGH SAINI

Assistant Manager -IT
Infrastructure Delivery and Services
Microsoft Technologies
Churchill India (P) Ltd
Unitech Business park
Visit us at www.churchill.com

Views presented here are not necessarily those of my employer
-----